* I grew up a Missionary Kid, and I know family finance from that perspective.
* I served a Christian non-profit in an administrative capacity, and I know ministry finance from that perspective.
* I have left a poor Third-World country to seek the American dream. I know the immigrant's struggle.
* I served in corporate America and had to handle a multi-million dollar budget for the two departments I ran. I understand faithful and ethical financial management from that perspective.
* I served as a church administrator, plus my father and brother are senior Pastors of both small and sizeable congregations, so I know church finances from an inside perspective.
* I endured a divorce 25 years ago, and survived that financial ruin. So I know personal finances from that perspective.
* I took care of my grandmother in her final years and administrated her affairs. I know family finances from a Caregiver's perspective.
* I traded Forex and know the emotional roller coaster ride of that and the 'gambler's mindset'.
* God buffered my family with abundance before the recession, so I enjoyed finances from a place of abundance perspective.
* Our family then lost it all during the recession of 2006-2012, and a member of our family had to file for bankruptcy. So I know desperation from that perspective.
* Then the Lord helped us climb out of that deep negative financial hole after the recession. I know restorative finance and trusting God through the storm perspective.
* I have many years of serving the families in various churches as a financial literacy table leader and/or Budget Coach. So I have a general overview of family financial situations from that perspective.
* I helped author a Florida state approved pre marriage course that included the mandatory segment on family finances. So, I understand divorce avoidance over money issues from that perspective.
* I am building multiple profitable businesses and Coach other Christian entrepreneurs to do the same. So I understand Biblical Finance from a leadership perspective.
* I hold multiple license and certifications in the financial services industry. So I understand the industry, its limitations and liabilities.
There are too many Christians in line for a handOUT and not enough of us able to offer a hand UP. This needs to change and I share with you what God showed me. Connect with me https://cashercise.gr8.com/
It’s true - I am credentialled in the finance space, achieved the highest rank in one of my companies, and followed by more than 31K fans; but what most people do not know is - there was a time when I would peak out my window expecting to see the repo man, and grateful for help from my parents to feed my kids.
I am Trudy Beerman. I provide strategies that help the small business owner fund their expansion by building business credit, improve their personal credit to a 720+ score, so they become debt free, outrageously profitable, and joyfully generous.
I know the catch 22 we experience and have made strides to build the bridge we all so urgently need. We tend to make more money than the average W2 employee, but we write everything off in taxes and now our tax records limit our ability to say - qualify for a home loan.
We max our personal credit to build the business, then we limit that build because our credit is destroyed.
THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!
I bring certified credentials, prayer, love, my testimony, my ever increasing maturity in Christ, and my experiences to the consulting table.
Trudy is an author and the VP of Profitable Stewardship, Inc., an educational consulting firm where Christian income earners grow, manage, protect and generously give from the resources God put under their control. If this is you, LET’S CONNECT! There are too many Christians in line for a handout and not enough in a position to offer a hand UP. We want to be – and lead the faithful to the realm of more, of abundance, of prosperity; the place where joyful, generous giving is easy and impactful. We are convinced, prosperity is not an entitlement, but it is within reach of us all. This is not a prosperity gospel site, nor do we ascribe to a path of poverty. We believe in effectively managing the time, talent, temple (body) and temple God has given us, to enjoy a harvest of treasure, from which we give back to God what is His, and generously to those in need. “Well done, good and faithful servant. “His master replied. “You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things.” Matthew 25:23. I am an Ordained Minister, the Biblical Stewardship Auditor who surgically dissects the Christian income earner’s life, challenges their status quo and partners with God to help reinforce bold courage, Biblical operating standards, and a laser-focus on having a profitable return to whatever God puts under your control.